THE CATHOLIC COMMUNITY
- Some Examples of Attacks on Catholic Church Property. Repression of the Catholic Minority in Northern Ireland. 1972.
- The Plight of Catholics in Newtownabbey. 16th February 1974.
- Short Brothers Limited, Belfast. A Case Study in Anti-Catholic Discrimination. By Rev. Brian J. Brady. Published by Irish National Caucus, Inc., Washington DC, April 1983. Reprinted by Fr Denis Faul, Fr Raymond Murray, July 1983.
- Memorandum to Members of Parliament taking part in the Debate on Northern Ireland, Westminster. June 3-4, 1974. The Ulster Workers Council Strike. Repression of the Catholic Minority in Northern Ireland.
- The Alienation of the Catholic/Nationalist People in N. Ireland. 20 Reasons for Alienation. Reply to the Northern Ireland Church of Ireland bishops. Issued by Fr Denis Faul, Dungannon, Fr Raymond Murray, Armagh, 30 November 1984.